Monday, March 13, 2006

separation

Easy come, easy go. Well it wasn't even a week but the dog is gone. V. couldn't handle the constant work involved with raising a puppy. Like I said, bipolar and OCD. She couldn't stand the thought of a dirty puppy running around the house and she insisted on cleaning everything as soon as it got dirty. Plus she had to get up in the middle of the night to take it outside to poop and pee. She ended up getting all stressed out and decided to sell her on craigslist. Unbelievable. I think I totally predicted this would happen, but I didn't put my foot down hard enough to prevent her from going through with it. So a nice lady came by tonight and of course fell in love with her cute looks and smart behavior. So she paid up, picked up the dog and left. As a final parting shot the dog peed and pooped on our carpet just before leaving. Thanks for the memento, little squirt! We are a little sad but it's probably for the best -- having a dog right now doesn't really fit with our lifestyle. We're going to console ourselves now by going for a ride in the new car and getting some milk pearl tea.

1 comment:

Hong said...

I really want to say "I told you so."

But I won't! :)