Friday, June 20, 2008

NYC4

Yum!!!

- CBS has its studios in the same building as my firm, and they use the plaza outside for live concerts and such. Apparently they were setting up the stage this morning as I was walking in, and I missed a live performance by Rihanna. I heard she was asking for me afterwards but I was busy in a lunch meeting with the patent litigation counselors group.

- Another burger place caught my eye, right across the street from the office. It's called Pop Burger and it seemed pretty hip and trendy. Like a White Castle meets Andy Warhol. Got a pair of mini cheeseburgers for $6 and you know what, it wasn't that much different from the bigger one I had at the Burger Joint last night. Pretty dang good and a lot easier to find.

- Well, tomorrow is my last day and I fly home to see my honey. I hope she's been feeding my fish Furley. She never remembers to feed him. Anyways, one last chance in the morning to do some exploring of NYC before I leave.

No comments: