Sunday, July 29, 2007

fodder

I had to take my Lexus IS350 back to the dealership for some more repairs covered under the warranty, and as it would take several days for them to finish the work they gave me another loaner. This time it's an RX350, their smaller SUV. It's pretty nice but not really my kind of ride, the high stance of the car makes me think the thing is going to tip over when I make a turn. The vertically challenged Miss V. seems to enjoy it however -- I know short people like to feel tall sometimes. I have the car until Monday night but I can't wait to get my IS back.

That's not really very blog-worthy in and of itself, so let's switch gears for a moment and talk about food. I love food, and it shows, har har. But sometimes food is more than just nourishment, sometimes it's entertainment! Here are various food photos I took with my phone camera.

I don't know what all the fuss was about when the movie and book for Jurassic Park came out, Asians have been growing dinosaur eggs for a long time now. And I'm not talking about the thousand-year-old eggs either, you can get them fresh.


I had one of these brownies while I was at trial. I don't know what's in them but all of sudden I felt a lot better. :)



Yeah! Let's get Crunky! Rapper Lil' Jon and his homies must like this candy bar.

No comments: