Sunday, October 01, 2006

arizona 2

More photos from my trip to Arizona. These were taken near Sedona, AZ.

I really like this photo because it makes it look like I am really taking some off-the-beaten-path route into the desert. I actually just pulled off the side of the main road and went up a hill but it looks so much cooler.



A small bridge just outside of Sedona. Some hiking trails nearby take you to some impressive vistas.






Here's some of the great red rock formations of Sedona. They are very striking to look at in person.








I thought this sign was pretty funny. I mean, it's a serious thing, but the graphic was just so dramatic. I wanted to take a marker and draw a skateboard on the guy's feet. Extreme grinding dude!




Another view of the magnificent red rocks of Sedona. Wish I could have spent more time travelling the desert and checking out the sights.

No comments: