Thursday, January 19, 2006

paranoia

In preparation for my new car I've placed an order for two of these for my garage:

http://www.autosupermart.com/store/shop/parksmart00003.html

Sometimes I park kind of close to the garage wall in order to maximize the space between my cars. This will allow me to park even closer without fear of banging my door against the wall. Maybe I only need 1 of them, but I'll give the other to my father-in-law for his garage. He is just as paranoid if not more about parking his cars so he will appreciate it.

do you park your nice car way out in the back of the parking lot away from all the other cars so that you can park alongside a curb and hopefully lessen the chance of getting a door ding? ever notice that all the other nice cars park out there too? that's the nice thing about my office parking lot, almost everyone else drives pretty nice cars too, so they're respectful and won't slam their car door into yours when getting in and out. but i still park way the f*** out there, just to be safe.

i avoid shopping malls and supermarkets like the plague. the kinds of mf's you run into there have absolutely no regard for property. when i have to park there i am a nervous wreck and try to get back to my car and get out of there as soon as possible.

No comments: