Sunday, May 13, 2012

decolletage

I've given the blog a design makeover, starting with one of the standard "simple" templates but of course tweaking it with my own style.  I guess you could say it's a fresh look and a reflection of my current sensibilities.

Design and style have been on my mind lately... thinking about things from cars to photography to landscaping.  One of the sites I stumbled upon has been great inspiration and is appropriately named, linxspiration.  The tagline currently reads "Look Classy - Live Classy".  It interestingly enough, intermingles images (usually with very little or no accompanying words) of things like technology, cars, fashion, architecture, and women.  Usually very scantily clad women, which makes me sort of question the "Classy" tagline.  Though perhaps the absence of total nudity is what keeps it classy.  I'm tempted to finish this off with an image of Ron Burgundy, but at the risk of being a hypocrite I will instead feature one of the hotties spotted on the site.


hubba hubba.

No comments: